Boys and Girls Brigade is a Christian uniformed organization seeking to realize a better working relationship with Boys and Girls in the Church.
Boys Brigade objective: “The advancement of Christ’s Kingdom among Boys and promotion of habits of obedience, Reverence, Discipline, Self-respect and all that tends towards a true Christian manliness.”
Girls Brigade Aims: “To help to become followers of the Lord Jesus Christ through self-control, reverence and a sense of responsibility to find true enrichment in life.”
Our Motto: Discipleship through Discipline
Our Vision: To reach the young people; teaching and guiding them through their relationship with God and humanity, in order to contribute positively towards the family, church and community.
Our Mission: To promote the boys and girls characters of obedience, reverence, discipline, self-respect, self-control, and as followers of the Lord Jesus to acquire a sense of responsibility to find true enrichment of life”.
Our Main Objectives
- To inform children and the young people about our faith, our mission and worship as Presbyterians.
- To take the challenge of empowering young people to endeavor observe Christ-like life here on earth.
- To serve God through young people, the church and the country.
- To en ourage the advancement of christ’s kingdom among boys and girls by promoting positive behaviors and self-displine among themselves.
- To appeal or attract Boys and Girls and holding them together in the church even during the most challenging moments in the church’s life.
- To see to it that all Boys and Girls becomes full communicants while maintaining their Brigade membership.
- To encourage a good relationship between the members of the brigade, church and the communty we serve.
- To see to it that four-sided Brigade training program (spiritual, physical, Education and social) is carried out quite effectively.