To bring up children who are God fearing, upholding christian values that encompass love, moral intergrity, self-control and respect.
We endeavor to reach out for children in and out of the church, seeking to adress social, psychological, and spiritual needs.
Reverence, Intergrity, Accountability, Responsibe, Self_displine, Inovation, Team work, Respect, Enviromental Conscious.
Church School Objectives;
- To sensitise the children so that they have a lasting enthusiasm to hear/learn the word of God throughout their lives.
- To develop a holistic child who is socially, morally and spiritually fit to live harmoniously in a community.
- To develop children who respect and obey authority.
- To develop children who take care of the environment.
- Recruitment of adequate church school teachers who are able to handle the incresing number of church school children.
- To develop teaching materials that are relevant and contextual.